Hiring managers do not accept all Hospice Caregiver resumes, simply because they do not like their formats, or how information is placed in them.
To increase the readability of your resume, have a look at the following sample:
Hospice Caregiver Resume Example
726 Bell Road, Southaven, MS 15252
Exceptional focus on providing assigned patients with assistance, to make their lives easier. Highly skilled in following set care plans, aimed at the physical and emotional well-being of patients. Ability to assist in the creation and implementation of core care plans.
|• EOL Care||• Personal Assistance||• Medicine Administration|
|• Emotional Support||• Counseling||• Physical Support|
|• Records Maintenance||• Post-mortem Support||• Emergency Services|
|• Ambulation Assistance||• Patient Monitoring||• Vitals Assessment|
• Implemented a novel EOL care plan, which proved to be 85% more efficient than the one already in place.
• Introduced an “eventual loss” support system for families, to help them cope with upcoming losses of loved ones.
• Successfully replaced the existing records management system with a more efficient one.
• Chosen to provide one on one counseling to patients in their last stages of cancer, owing to exceptional talents in reaching out to them.
Comfort Care, Southaven, MS | 2013 – Present
• Looked through assigned patients’ care plans, to determine specifics, and how to manage them.
• Engaged assigned patients in conversation to determine their personalities, and specific likes and dislikes.
• Assisted patients with chores of daily life, such as toileting, bathing, grooming, and dressing.
• Provide ambulation support to patients, ensuring their safety and well-being throughout.
• Administer medication in a timely manner, by following set schedules, and medicine administration protocols.
• Provide patients with companionship, and counsel them, after obtaining approval from the family.
• Develop and ensure a safe environment for patients, focusing on their physical and emotional wellbeing.
• Assist families in coping with the loss of their loved ones, by following post-mortem support protocols.
Sava Senior Care, Southaven, MS | 2010 – 2013
• Assisted elderly patients with daily life tasks, such as bathing, grooming, and toileting.
• Provided ambulatory assistance to patients, ensuring their safety and wellbeing.
• Administered medicines by strictly following timetables, and established care plans.
• Took and recorded patients’ vitals, and informed healthcare professionals about any specific changes.
• Created and maintained a healthy and safe environment for patients to thrive in, both physically, and emotionally.
Southaven High School, Southaven, MS – 2009
High School Diploma