A resume objective statement sums up all that an applicant is about.
This includes the job seeker’s passion, skills, qualifications, and experiences that they has gained over the years.
The resume objective is all-inclusive. And this is why it is a popular way of starting off a resume, despite many resume writing experts negating its importance.
It is true that the resume objective has been taken over by the summary of qualifications.
However, in some instances, people still prefer to use resume objectives as they are short and to the point.
Popular instances where objectives are used include resumes that denote career changes or entry-level resumes. Since applicants in these situations need something to fall back on when introducing themselves, objectives are the obvious choice.
Writing a resume objective is easy if you know what it is used for.
Here is a list of resume objectives for a data architect position:
Sample Objectives for Data Architect Resume
1. Results-oriented Data Architect with 6+ years of experience in designing and building data structures and developing and supporting data modeling and integrity standards. Eager to work for the success of ABC Company by using my skills and experiences.
2. Seeking a Data Architect position with World Fuel, employing my exceptional skills in data architect to ensure consistency and integration of new data designs into existing data structures.
3. Strong desire to obtain a position as a Data Architect at Netflix. Offering 5+ years of hands-on experience in developing and modifying data models based on onset designs and developing data policies and procedures for structural designs.
4. To work as a Data Architect for Hilton Worldwide, utilizing my proficiency in building and implementing data management policies and lifecycle strategies for all existing data stores.
5. To obtain employment as a Data Architect at Zoosk. Offering adeptness at creating and implementing complex data models and optimizing application configurations and schemes of exiting databases.
6. Seeking a position as a Data Architect at Dell. Eager to apply my competencies in maintaining metadata infrastructures and data dictionaries, along with the ability to identify opportunities for data consolidation and design improvements.
A Data Architect Resume Objective statement is used to introduce an applicant to the employer.
It includes a snippet of the information that follows in the rest of the resume.
It is an introduction that prepares the hiring manager for the information that they are expected to see in the resume.