Business administrators are hired for not just one purpose, but many. They are required to handle the overall operational, organizational, and managerial responsibilities of a company to ensure that it keeps running in a smooth manner. The work involves a lot of responsibility and requires one to be expert in flawlessly performing all these duties.
Resumes for Business Administrator position need to be of the “standout” quality if you expect them to make a difference. Use the following format to help make yours fall into this category:
Business Administrator Resume Example
783 Hilo Street, Rockford, IL 23001
Efficient, resourceful, and organized individual, with over 7+ years of experience in providing businesses with support in a number of operational areas, aiming to keep them running at optimal levels. Ability to establish core organizational and departmental goals and procedures, pertaining to the needs of the company.
• Decreased costs by bringing onboard a less expensive but efficient supplies and equipment vendor.
• Implemented a series of process improvement programs, which proved to be highly efficient in handling office procedures.
• Successfully procured funds for a particularly large project, through effective and aggressive fundraising activities.
• Trained 32 business officers to provide business administration support, as part of their induction program.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|✓ Process Improvement||✓ Leadership||✓ Tasks Delegation|
|✓ Negotiation||✓ Dispute Mediation||✓ Training|
|✓ Client Liaison||✓ Financial Support||✓ Strategic Planning|
|✓ Procurement||✓ Fundraising||✓ Budget Management|
Avencia, Rockford, IL 2012-present
• Determine the company’s required for creating and implementing business processes, and ensure that they are developed and approved.
• Oversee the daily operations of the organization to ensure that everything is in order.
• Assess employees’ performance, and provide them with feedback on improving it.
• Delegate authority to supervisors, and oversee their work to ensure that they are delivering according to protocol.
• Ensure that training programs for both new and existing employees are properly developed and carried out.
• Prepare financial data, and ensure that any budgetary constraints are handled eloquently.
• Create and maintain effective liaison with prospective and existing clients, ensuring that service delivery is of high quality.
• Develop and implement strategic plans aimed at ensuring that the company meets its financial goals.
K12, Rockford, IL 2010-2012
• Coordinated and maintained records and files, ensuring that they were indexed correctly.
• Processed orders for clients in a timely and efficient manner, and provided order status on the phone.
• Liaised with vendors and suppliers to ensure timely and accurate delivery of office supplies and equipment.
• Coordinated business meetings, by ensuring that all participants were informed and followed up on.
• Assisted with special projects including marketing, outreach activities, and visual merchandising efforts.
Rockford Business College, Rockford, IL
Bachelor of Business Administration