Because a clinical research coordinator’s work is technical, you must write a resume to convince the hiring authority that you have sufficient skills to do justice to the job.
Even if you have no prior experience in hand, you can write one which the hiring manager cannot help but go through at length.
Talking of specifics, what should an entry-level clinical research coordinator resume look like?
From the resume objective or summary to education, each section must be filled with information that shows your name as a viable candidate for the job.
This can be done if you have a format that is friendly and readable.
Here is a great example:
Clinical Research Coordinator No Experience Resume Sample
203 Cate Road, Salina, KS 21545
CLINICAL RESEARCH COORDINATOR
Certified Clinical Research Coordinator seeking employment with ABC Company. Bringing extensive skills in collecting, coding, and analyzing data. Competent in monitoring research partners to ensure adherence to rules and regulations. Detail-oriented; exceptional ability to collect, compile and analyze information. Known to work independently on multiple tasks. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Kansas State University, Salina, KS – 2020
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Research Budget Management
• Expected Outcomes Reporting
• Source Documents Creation
• Study Trial Oversight
• Vital Signs Handling
• Laboratory Results Handling
Clinical Research Intern
Langone Health, Salina, KS
1/2021 – 10/2021
• Assisted in conducting routine and standardized human subjects research
• Used appropriate research tools and interview techniques
• Informed study patients about the specifics of each study
• Created source documents for study visits, by following predefined procedures
• Supported in the implementation of research studies to ensure successful completion
• Prepared and maintained regulatory paperwork to comply with institutional regulatory requirements
• EDC, IWRS
• Lab Testing Software
• MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Represented Salina City at the International Football Convention
• Volunteered services at two food banks