Factory workers are employed by different factories such as food and beverage, toffee processing, fabric process, dairy, leather industries, and pharmaceutical.
Their responsibilities differ depending on the type of industry they work in. In general, they perform a wide range of repititive activities.
This is believed to be a very tough job because it requires to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods. For this reason, employers usually prefer job seekers with great physical stamina.
See also: Factory Worker Cover Letter
What to Include in a Factory Worker Resume?
In order to write a powerful resume for a factory worker job, you should include the following points in the skills or experience section:
- Great physical power and strength
- A clean medical history
- Know-how of mechanical procedures
- Aptitude to perform simple calculations
- Ability to carry out repetitive tasks continually
- Able to work hard and non-stop for extended periods of time
Below is the best sample Factory Worker Resume. Use this sample as a guide to making your own.
Factory Worker Resume Sample
111 Richmond Street, Houston, TX 59632
Precise, alert, and careful, eager to utilize great physical ability to produce maximum output in minimum time.
Over 13 years of hands-on experience working in different factories producing diverse products. Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, environment, follow standardized procedures, and adhere to safe work practices. Works equally well with or without supervision. Enjoy working in a team to achieve the production targets.
• “Can Do” attitude; ability to take and follow instructions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Clean medical history
• Immense flexibility in terms of work assignments and the work hours
• Great physical stamina to perform the repetitive tasks
• Mechanically Inclined; able to utilize power tools
Kake Biscuit Factory, Vaughan, ON | 2011 – Present
• Pick substandard biscuits out of the produced cookie stock
• Gather biscuits into vessels and send them to the manufacturing team
• Seal the biscuit packets through sealing machine
• Put the preserved packets into boxes and storing the boxes
• Report the completed work to the manager
• Maintain work areas and equipment
Fruit Candy Factory, London ON | 2004 – 2011
• Managed multiple tasks in a fast-paced warehouse environment
• Sealed the open packets by using the sealing machine
• Packed the processed sachets into boxes and placed labels onto them
• Filled the grouped candies into the sachets
• Packed gift articles into the packet
• Counted the similar candies and arrange them accordingly
• Quickly reported any incident to the administrator
High School Diploma
Vaughan High School, Vaughan, ON – 2002
• Demonstrated ability to use a variety of machines and equipment
• Understanding of a wide range of products manufactured in the factory
• Familiar with health and safety regulations
• Able to recognize quality control methods
• Capable of lifting 50 pounds unassisted