The summary is probably the most important part of the landscaper resume, as it opens it up, and provides an initial impression of the applicant.
But this is only done if the summary is written in a profound manner.
When you write a resume summary, you have to make sure that you make a positive first impression on the person reading your resume.
Landscaper resume summaries have a certain pattern upon which they have need to be written. All resume summaries need to say something about the person who is writing them. For instance, a resume summary written by a doctor should be able to edict what he or she is capable of doing for the wellbeing of his or her patients. And so on.
Regardless of which position you are applying for, your summary should be able to convince a hiring manager that you are indeed the best choice to hire. Anything more or less won’t do.
Remember that resume summaries need to be unique, every time to you write them. This means that you cannot use the same summary for every position that you apply for. Even if you are applying for the same position but to different companies, your summary should be customized. Here are some examples that you can go through:
Landscaper Resume Summary Examples
• Hardworking, and aesthetically blessed individual, with over 10 years of experience as a landscaper. Highly skilled in performing grounds-keeping and building maintenance duties, with special focus on handling the cultivation and care of assigned landscapes.
• Top-performing Landscaper with over 7 years of experience in performing a wide range of landscaping activities by planting flowers, grass, shrubs, and bushes. Demonstrated expertise in cutting grass using hand and power mowers, and shaping existing lawns according to specified instructions.
• Resourceful and hardworking Landscaping professional with extensive experience in performing routine maintenance duties, and handling minor repairs on equipment utilized in grounds-keeping. Exceptionally well-versed in creating aesthetically pleasing landscapes, according to customers’ instructions.
• Highly experienced and skilled landscaper with a successful track record of caring for established lawns by performing mulching, aerating, and weeding activities. Demonstrated ability to mix and spray fertilizers, herbicides, and insecticides onto grass, shrubs, and trees, keeping safety and wellbeing of surroundings in mind.
• Uniquely qualified Landscaper with over 7 years of dedicated experience in mowing and edging lawns, using power and hand edgers and mowers. Effectively able to handle lawn decoration activities using stones and plants, and following planned landscaping designs to determine grass sowing, and flowers planting activities.