How you begin any task or document, determines how it will end. Since the resume objective is the beginning of your main job application document, it has to be exceptionally well-structured and informational. How do you manage both?
It is important to realize that resume objectives play an important role in getting your point across to a hiring manager.
If your resume objective is watery, there is a great chance that you will not be considered for a position. On the other hand, a resume objective that is full of important information, can take your case to the heights that it deserves. What exactly is a resume objective supposed to communicate?
Basically, a resume objective is both a teaser to your resume, and an icebreaker. When you write one, you have to make sure that it highlights important information regarding your abilities and qualifications. If you are able to do this, you have a great chance to get to the interview stage. If not, your next destination is the drawing board.
There are a few dos and don’ts of writing resumes objectives, which you need to keep in mind. Once you go through the following examples of resume objectives for a shipping and receiving clerk position, you will be able to see what these are:
Sample Objectives for Shipping and Receiving Clerk Resume
• Highly experienced Shipping and Receiving Clerk, with exceptional skills in maintaining inventory, including stocking shelves, organizing warehouse bins, and performing picking duties, presently looking for a position at Commercial Metals Company.
• Shipping and Receiving Clerk, with over 4 years of exposure to receiving and shipping materials and items, and ensuring that they are stored properly, currently seeking a position at Sourcing Solutions. Offering exceptional skills in packing and strapping large retail items, and ensuring that they are delivered in a timely manner.
• Desire a position as a Shipping and Receiving Clerk with Moog Inc. Eager to apply demonstrated expertise in examining and inspecting stock items for wear and tear, and defects, and reporting damages to supervisors, along with packaging stock items using identification tags and stamps.
• To obtain a position as a Shipping and Receiving Clerk with The Vomela Companies by providing benefit of extensive experience in identifying, weighing, and documenting all inbound and outbound shipments.
• Seeking a Shipping and Receiving Clerk position with Amron International Inc. Offering documented success in preparing items for shipment in a timely and accurate manner, and determining efficient methods of shipping, and receiving and storing stock items.
Last updated on