A good recommendation letter from your previous employer increases your chances to obtain a new job as a waitress.
Following is a sample reference or recommendation letter for waiter/waitress.
This reference letter is used for the employers of UK, USA, Canada, and Australia. Besides, you might use this sample in other countries.
Note: A Reference Letter for waitress must be written on the letterhead of company/ restaurant/hotel.
Waitress Reference Letter Example
December 30, 2017
To Whom It May Concern
It is a great pleasure to recommend Mary Johnson for employment as a Waitress at your restaurant. Mary had worked as a waitress with ABC Restaurant for eight years.
She was an exceptional addition to our waiters’ team when she joined us in 2012. During her five years of employment at our restaurant, she distinguished herself as an enthusiastic, quick learner, capable worker and overall a brilliant young woman. She excelled in all kinds of tasks assigned to her.
Specifically, she performed the following duties with full dedication and commitment.
• Greeted patrons, helped them with table selection and escorted them to their tables.
• Explained how a variety of menu items are being prepared, describing ingredients and food preparation methods.
• Informed customers of daily specials.
• Checked with customers to make sure that they were enjoying their meals.
• Took corrective actions, in case of any problem faced by patrons.
I, once again, strongly recommend Mary for employment at your restaurant and wish her best of luck in her future endeavors. In case of any query, please do not hesitate to contact me.
52 New Street, Austin, TX
Tel: (000) 333-9876
Last updated on