Your resume for a cocktail waitress position is usually the first point of contact with your prospective employer.
It is a summary of your skills, employment history, and personal experiences.
When writing a cocktail waitress resume, mention your customer service and hospitality skills along with relevant experiences.
In your resume, focus on your professional interests and arrange your qualifications in support of your career goals and objectives in keeping with the requirements of the employer.
Also, write an eye-catching cocktail waitress cover letter to introduce your resume.
Cocktail Waitress Resume Example
698 Forest Street, Sandia, TX 65987
To obtain a position as a Cocktail Waitress with ABC Restaurant, where a strong dedication to the total satisfaction of guests and a high degree of enthusiasm will be utilized entirely.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 11 years of hands-on experience in the hospitality arena
• Track record of interacting effectively with people from different backgrounds
• In-depth knowledge of food and beverage industry rules and regulations
• Highly skilled in greeting guests and fulfilling their orders
• Sound understanding of the point of sales systems
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• Able to tactfully foster relationships with employees and guests
• Demonstrated ability to learn new tasks quickly
• Working Knowledge of the cocktail tray and food service
• Bilingual: English/Spanish
• In the role of a cocktail waitress initiated new methods of serving that reduced time by one-third.
• Promoted to a higher position with additional responsibilities and a 20% increase in salary.
• Awarded a significant pay bonus for handling angry guests.
Sandia Resort – Sandia, TX
• Anticipate and reply to guests’ queries and needs
• Sell beverages and other menu items
• Take orders from guests
• Remove dirty glasses, dishes, and ashtrays from tables
• Keep area and tables clean and wipe
• Pass orders to bar through Point of Sales system
• Deliver F&B items to large crowds
Food Runner/Cocktail Server
Kimpton Hotels and Restaurants – Philadelphia, PA
• Delivered food to the guests promptly at the proper temperature
• Deposited dishes appropriately in a specific area
• Stocked bussing stations
• Cleaned stations and swept floor using different tools
• Performed buffet set-up and refill
• Cleaned and set tables to restaurant standards
• Emptied all trash containers
City High School, Sandia, TX – 2008
CERTIFICATION & LICENSE
ServSafe ® Certification
Current Texas Diver’s License
• Able to work with the flexible schedule
• Profound ability to work late hours
• Open-mindedness of all cultures, music and art forms
• Experience in cash handling
Excellent professional references are available