PC Support Technicians work in a variety of computers and networking environments in small and large organizations. Their tasks comprise installation, testing, repairing, and troubleshooting personal computers and laptops, computer networks, printers, scanners and other peripheral devices.
A PC Technician Resume is the foremost document which proves your eligibility for this job. It highlights your core competencies, qualifications, skills, capabilities and experience in order to persuade the reader to invite you for an interview.
Following is a sample resume for entry level PC Technician position which may be utilized to build your first reume.
36 Example Street, Phoenix, AZ 36666
(999) 022-9999, doe @ email . com
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position as a PC Technician with ABC Company utilizing extensive skills and knowledge of hardware, software and computer networks.
• Over 6 months’ hands-on experience in installation, troubleshooting and configuration of computer systems
• Hands-on experience in A/V input and output devices, buses, operating system and application software
• Profound ability to investigate and examine technical problems
• Working knowledge of Windows 8, Vista, DOS and XP operating systems
• Familiar with LAN and WAN protocols and topologies
|Erica Lane Enterprises, Inc. – Phoenix, AZ||
Jan 2013 – Jun 2013
Computer Technician (Honorary)
• Provided installation services to 100 LAN and WAN users
• Provided IT support at local and remote audio and videoconferences when needed
• Helped end users with hardware, software, cables, networking and operational support requirements in keeping with industry standard practices
• Coordinated the replacement and repair activities with the vendor
• Offered IT services for MS Internet Explorer applications, company software and local District applications
|Phoenix High School||
• Excellent customer service and support skills
• Good ability to convince angry users
• Administrative and property management skills
• Superior hardware and software troubleshooting skills
• Able to provide IT and PC Support after hours and on weekends