Instructional Aides are considered the force behind a classroom’s success. That is because they make sure that the entire class runs smoothly and that any issues that arise are addressed before they make an impact.
Keeping this in mind, it is obvious that instructional aides are hired after scrutiny. That is why it is important to make sure that the cover letter you write to apply for an instructional aide position is carefully constructed.
In your letter, you should explain why you believe you are a good choice for this position. If you have any achievements mentioned in your name, do not hesitate to refer them.
Since a cover letter is not a replica of a resume, you can leave out your job duties but you can safely mention both your skills and accomplishments, provided that they do not seem repetitive.
See also: Instructional Aide Resume Sample
Instructional Aide Cover Letter Sample (No Experience)
258 5th Street, # 44D
Long Beach, CA 52214
May 1, 2018
Mr. John Davis
Ryerson Community School
326 Some Street
Long Beach, CA 65221
Dear Mr. Davis:
I am responding to your advertisement for Instructional Aide position, as posted on your website. My high level of attentiveness and outstanding communication skills helped me attain a strong academic and professional record – which imitate my diligence and dedication to success.
As per your requirements, I offer the following qualifications which match your job description:
• Special talent for maintaining a safe, clean and comfortable classroom environment.
• Competent at assisting the lead teacher in implementing daily activities in the classroom.
• Well-versed in classroom organization and record keeping.
• Experienced in supervising students during lunch recess, bus duty, assemblies and field trips.
• Demonstrated ability to prevent students’ negative behaviors by anticipating problems and keeping them on task.
• Substantial knowledge of maintaining equipment and instructional materials.
Through my education and summer internships, I have developed a sense of responsibility, effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team, even in high-pressure environments. I am certain that I can make a solid contribution to Ryerson Community School.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to meeting with you to discuss this in detail. My resume is attached for your review.
Last updated on