Position Overview and Scope
An early childhood professional is an education expert specializing in the teaching and caring for children from birth to age 8.
The term early childhood usually refers to a teacher, though, the word is also applied to teacher assistants, consultants, administrators, and others who come into specialized contact with young children in a learning or developmental setting.
Below is an excellent resume example for early childhood teachers and educators.
Use this sample as a template to create your resume.
This sample is the best option for those who have no prior experience or have a very little experience.
Early Childhood Resume Sample
32 Taylor Street ● Houston, TX 32666 ● (000) 985-6325 ●[Email]
EARLY CHILDHOOD PROFESSIONAL
Nurturing, creative and enthusiastic
• 7+ years’ extensive experience in teaching early childhood education classes for ages 0 – 5.
• Demonstrated ability to create and maintain safe and motivating surroundings for young children.
• Effective skills in providing information to parents about child development.
• Able to work in a family-centered program and perform duties per requirements of the families.
• Well versed in supporting the social and emotional development of kids.
|● Curriculum development||● Evaluations /assessments||● Team meeting|
|● Parent support||● Service coordination||● Group work|
Early Childhood Teacher
EVERGREEN SERVICES, Houston, TX | Jul 2014 – Present
• Create a positive classroom environment favorable to learning and suitable to the physical, social, and emotional growth of students.
• Emphasize on language growth and develop linguistic skills.
• Assist in homework of children to fully take part in program services.
• Establish instructional programs derived from methodically based reading research.
• Offer activities and opportunities that give confidence, curiosity, and problem-solving skills.
Early Childhood Assistant
ABC ACADEMY, Houston, TX | Jan 2011 – Jul 2014
• Utilized books, tools and instructional materials suitable for the early childhood program.
• Focused on culturally diversified experiences in the classroom.
• Maintained attendance records of children.
• Attended early childhood team meetings.
• Participated in team planning sessions with all project employees to make sure well-coordinated and successful delivery of project services to meet program objectives.
The UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS, Austin, TX – 2010
B.S Elementary Education (Early Childhood PK-3 emphasis)
CPR and First Aid Certified
• Flexible and adjustable to meet the requirements of the children and program
• Skilled in working with co-workers and children from diverse cultural and economic backgrounds
• Good attention to detail
• Excellent Supervisory skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Exceptional professional references available
Last updated on