Writing a cover letter for a new Elementary School Teacher (with no experience in hand) is not very difficult. In your cover letter, you just need to emphasize your qualifications, knowledge, and relevant experiences (internship or volunteer).
The following Elementary Teacher cover letter (no experience) will give you a good idea if you have less or no experience in hand. Learn how to make a great cover letter for your resume or job application.
Sample Cover Letter for Elementary School Teacher With No Experience
324 4th Street
Columbia, MD 32558
September 7, 2020
Dr. John Doe
St. Anthony Elementary School
111 District Street
Columbia, MD 65888
Dear Dr. Doe:
This letter is a strong expression of interest in obtaining an Elementary School Teacher position at St. Anthony Elementary School. As a dedicated and results-oriented individual, I offer an innovative and positive approach to teaching.
Understanding the needs of students and going beyond the call of duty is my second nature. I excel in creating a positive learning environment, work with a high standard of integrity, and quickly adapt to new things. Also, I am committed to developing the minds of children in the most efficient way.
I have a strong knowledge of elementary school teaching practices and protocols. My relevant qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Maryland State Teaching Certification
- Highly skilled in planning and supervising, as well as implementing the curriculum
- Knowledge of elementary school policies and procedures
- Exceptional communication and classroom presentation skills
- Advanced understanding of SmartBoard and IPad, Word processors, spreadsheets, and Google Classroom
- Able to maintain the appearance and decor of the classroom
After reviewing the attached resume, you will agree that my education and knowledge have prepared me well to contribute as an elementary teacher. I would enjoy speaking with you to show you how can I best serve your mission.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.