A personal support worker is a person who works with families or individuals who are unable to care for themselves. This includes people who are old or ill, or families down on their luck or refugees who do not yet know how to handle day to day things in a new country.
Usually, a personal support worker needs a resume and a PSW cover letter to happy for a new job.
The following objectives statements will guide you in this regard.
PSW Resume Objectives Examples
1. To work as a Personal Support Worker for the National Association of Social Workers utilizing my compassionate nature to help the clients in the activities of daily living. Strong housekeeping skills. BLS Certified.
2. Seeking a Personal Support Worker position at the Government’s Social Work Program where my nursing assisting and organizational skills will benefit residents. CNA Certified. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
3. Looking for a PSW position at the National Association of Social Workers where my medical training and compassion will assist those who need help in living dignified lives.
4. A position as a Personal Support Worker with a reputed organization where my training and homemaking skills will be an advantage to people in need.
5. To obtain a position as a Personal Support Worker at the Government’s Social Work Program where my medical training and social work skills will assist the disadvantaged lead better lives.
6. Compassionate personal support worker looking for a challenging position. Leveraging skills in assisting clients and residents in the activities of daily living. Adept at taking and recording blood pressure, and documenting medical reports.
7. I want to be a dedicated personal support worker. Strong desire to help people and the stamina to do so. Able to take and record vitals, shop for groceries, cook meals. CNA Certified.