The shift supervisor in a factory is responsible to manage the daily operations in keeping with the policies and procedures stated by the management. Likewise, they ensure smooth operations during shift.
A factory Shift Supervisor is also accountable for providing training to the employees of his section.
They conduct worker performance reviews and create a shifting agenda. It includes worker training, workstation assignments, worker breaks, worker vacations, assignment, shift rotations, and arrange alternate of absent employees.
Furthermore, they are required to possess basic reading, writing, and mathematics skills in addition to a high school diploma. Familiarity with manufacturing procedures, processes, and machinery is also a prerequisite.
The following sample resume for a Factory Shift Supervisor is specifically designed to assist you to make your own resume.
Factory Shift Supervisor Resume Sample
334 6th Street | Houston, TX 36666 | (000) 5241-9009 | [Email]
Factory Shift Supervisor
• 17+ years’ hands-on experience in supervisory and leadership roles on the production lines
• Highly skilled in resolving conflicts among co-workers
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making abilities
• Able to work flexible hours, including overtime and weekends
• Bilingual: English and Russian
AAA Garments Factory – Houston, TX 2005 – Present
• Ensure the quality as well as the quantity of the manufactured goods
• Take charge of operations when the manager is not around
• Assist any new or inexpert workers as well as give them the necessary training
• Manage the orientation for the new workers
• Ensure the place of work is clean and in order
DTH Products – McRae, GA 2001 – 2005
• Explicitly supported employer’s core values of safety, quality, and people
• Provided guidance as well as leadership to employees
• Managed shift inventory
• Maintained work instructions
• Maintained cleaning of area and equipment
High School Diploma
Houston Public School, Houston, TX | 2004
• Proven ability to use Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
• Experience in using computerized timekeeping systems
Last updated on