The shift supervisor in a factory is responsible to supervise the daily operation in keeping the policies and procedures stated by the management to make sure smooth operations during shift.
A factory Shift Supervisor is also accountable to prepare and train the employees of his section. They conduct worker performance reviews and are liable for shift agenda including worker training, work station assignments, worker breaks, worker vacations, eventually assignment, shift rotations, and alternate for absent employees.
They are supposed to possess basic reading, writing, and mathematics skills and contain high school diploma. Familiarity with manufacturing procedures, processes and machinery is also a prerequisite. He must be able to manage equipment and computers.
This sample resume for a Factory Shift Supervisor is specially designed to assist you make your own resume.
334 Example Street | Houston, TX 36666 | (000) 999-9009 | [Email]
Objective: Seeking a supervisory position with ABC Factory which will require me to utilize my skills and experience in order to maximize the profits.
Summary of Qualifications
• Demonstrated leadership abilities
• Highly skilled in resolving conflicts among co-workers
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making abilities
• Able to work flexible hours, including overtime and weekends
• Proven ability to use Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
• Experience in using computerized timekeeping systems
• Bilingual: English and Russian
2005 – Present
AAA Garments Factory, Houston, TX
• Ensure the good quality of the manufactured goods
• Take charge of operations when the manager is not around
• Assist any new or inexpert workers get necessary training
• Manage the orientation for the fresh workers
• Ensure the place of work is clean and in order
High School Diploma | Houston Public School, Houston, TX | 2004