Cruise ship stewards are responsible to manage the operations of cabins on a cruise ship. Their employment fall under the housekeeping department.
When writing a CV or Resume for Cruise Ship Steward job, mention your skills and abilities in making passengers comfortable whilst they are in their rooms. Also mention your ability for the care of the cabins which involve common cleaning and maintenance, room and messenger service, and laundry.
The following resume along with this cruise ship steward cover letter will enable you to prepare your job application effectively.
24 New Street, Austin, TX 21454
(000) 000-2051, alex.smith @ email . com
Cruise Ship Cabin Steward
Seeking a position as a Cruise Ship Steward at ABC Company where strong dedication to the total customer satisfaction and exceptional skills in cleaning can be fully utilized.
• Welcoming, friendly and helpful individual with 6 years of progressive experience in cabins of cruise ships
• Very tactful and diplomatic approach to handle the needs of passengers and guests
• High degree of attention to detail
• Proven record of working as part of a team
• Demonstrated ability to deal with special or difficult situations
• Profound ability to work professionally under pressure
Newcastle, Austin, TX | May 2014 – Present
Cabin Steward (Cruise Ship)
• Keep guests’ cabins dirt free and neat
• Serve passengers with food and beverages
• Make and arrange beds
• Replace stocks of supplies for instance shampoo and soap
• Clean and wash cutlery
Newcastle, Austin, TX | Jan 2011- May 2014
Cruise Ship Steward
• Helped keep the bar well stocked and organized
• Received payments and handled cash
• Provided fresh linen
• Vacuumed floors
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
Certificate in General Food and Beverage Service Skills – 2011
Diploma in Housekeeping – 2011
Secondary School – 2010
[List at least 2 references here]