Software developer team leaders are software development professionals who have an extra edge to their expertise as they also provide guidance and mentorship to other software developers. Software developer team leaders are responsible for a team of software development personnel and are required to ensure that all the work assigned to the team is done appropriately and in a time efficient manner.
To be a software development team leader, one needs to possess a degree in computer sciences and some experience in managing teams of other software professionals. If you are qualified in this regard, the following CV template should help you apply for a job in his regard.
Software Development Team Lead CV Template
390 Macarthur Parkway, Oneida, NY 83933
rex @ email . com
Software Developer – Team Leader
Certified and experienced software developer with excellent skills in project management in sync with software developing teams. Hands on experience in guiding teams towards the successful fruition of project delivery. Conversant with maintaining high standards of software development by coaching and mentoring. Competent in managing large teams by ensuring best practices and analytic skills.
• C/C++/C#, Visual Basic, Bash Script, Perl, Python, Perl, Tcl/Tk
• Linux software design concepts and the development environment
• Designed and implemented an enterprise-grade software as a first for the company
• Put in place an automated testing system that works with available data to test software and identify hitches
Half Technology, Oneida, NY | 2015-present
Software Development Team Leader
• Review requirements and confer with software development team for specifications
• Design, develop, test and implement software applications
• Review and create development plans for applications
• Monitor ongoing tasks for quality assurance
• Assist teams in development efforts and provide mentorship
• Troubleshoot software issues and assist teams in managing troubleshooting activities
Half Technology, Oneida, NY | 2008-2015
• Worked with project requirements to develop software
• Designed and implemented software according to specifications
• Maintained and improved on existing software as requested
• Ensured testing and implementation of all new software
• Troubleshoot problems with software and manage accommodations
M.S., Computer Sciences
New York State University, Oneida, NY
STRENGTHS AND SKILLS
• Knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, and methodologies, architectures and technical standards.
• Well versed in Sun Microsystems
• Excellent communication skills
• Exceptional leadership skills
• Ability to deliver the quality products in a time efficient manner