A Room Service Server is responsible for preparing, delivering and servicing orders. They need to ensure that orders are quickly and accurately delivered.
In order to get this job as an entry level candidate, you need to have comprehensive knowledge of service time, menu, and specials.
The following Room Service Server Resume Sample will provide you with a quick start to build an effective job application package.
Feel free to customize it as per you qualifications and job requirements.
Room Service Server Resume (Less or No Experience)
65 Example Street, Austin, TX 69888
sara @ email . com
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position as a Room Service Server with New Castle Hotels & Resorts utilizing exceptional hospitality and customer service skills.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 5+ months’ hands-on experience in room service capacity
• Familiar with service time, menu, and specials
• Highly skilled in retrieving all food orders and beverages from kitchen and placing on table in keeping with departmental standards
• Special talent for anticipating guests’ needs, reply quickly and acknowledge all guests
• Projects a pleasant and positive professional image to visitors at all times
• Able to welcome guests professionally
• Thorough understanding of selling and up-selling menu and beverage items in a positive, specialized manner
• Actively transports tables and trays from service area to guest rooms
Room Service Server | Omni Hotels, Austin, TX | May 2016 – Sep 2016
• Served food and beverages to guests
• Communicated extra meal requirements, allergies, dietary requirements, and special requests to the kitchen
• Set tables in keeping with type of event and service standards
• Answered questions on menu selections
• Communicated with the kitchen on the subject of menu, the length of wait, re-cook orders and product accessibility
Best Server Award – 2010
High School Diploma ● Austin Community School, Austin, TX ● 2007
• Well versed in maintaining sanitation of work areas, china and glass
• Good communication and customer service skills
• Effective skills in developing positive working relationships with customers
• Able to ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Good math skills