Security officers are those wonderful human beings who keep us safe and sound. They are required to provide security to their assigned areas by ensuring that the individuals and properties under their jurisdiction are secure. They patrol their assigned areas usually on foot in order to check suspicious activity akin to vandalism or robbery.
Security guards also investigate unusual circumstances and report them to their supervisors. They are expected to intervene in the event of a clash and act as mediators to diffuse the situations. When working in a building, they are required to check that all doors and windows are closed at the end of the day and respond to any alarms or suspicious sounds during the night.
If you are looking for a position in this capacity, you may need to ensure that your skills are mentioned appropriately on your resume. Make a strong career objective for Security Officer Position in order to impress the reader.
Let us have a look at some career objectives that you can put on your resume.
• Dependable, vigilant professional looking for a Security Officer position with CPS Security Solutions using excellent knowledge of security functions and procedures
• Extremely-organized, trustworthy individual seeking a Security Officer position at Apollo International utilizing expertise in prevention of crime and investigating suspicious circumstances in order to provide the community with a safe environment
• To work as a Security Officer for Johnson Security Bureau. Bringing high level of integrity in order to provide the people of the area with safe surroundings
• Desire a Security Officer position at Linxx. Offering experience gained from security training along with exceptional physical dexterity and mental adroitness in order to provide the company with the best in security services
• To obtain employment as a Security Officer at Core Security Services using knowledge of conducting both internal and external patrols along with the ability to respond to emergencies in a manner conducive to utter professionalism
Last updated on