When you are applying for a security officer position, and thinking of writing a resume, the resume profile or summary statement should be paramount on your list.
Due to the fact that summaries mark the beginning of resumes, they are extremely important.
However, writing a summary is one part of the resume that many of us get stuck on. In fact, many of us leave it out completely. In this case, you will have to write one to show how good you are as a security officer.
What will you put into a Security Officer summary?
Typically, a resume summary for a security officer position will require you to tell the recruiter that you can handle patrolling and monitoring activities. In addition to this, your skills in controlling visitor traffic and handling violators must be outlined.
Moreover, a security officer resume summary or profile should contain information regarding how the applicant can handle loss prevention.
Additionally, skills in checking surveillance cameras and identifying disruptions must be highlighted.
If this is the position for which you want to write a summary, you have to make sure that you emphasize what your core abilities are – and how you can be a great team member of the security team.
Some examples of security officer resume summaries are provided here:
See also: Security Officer Resume Summary Examples
Security Officer Profile Summary for Resume
• Highly efficient and diligent security officer with 5+ years of experience in threat monitoring as well as patrolling. Expert in ensuring loss prevention through implementation of well-placed security measures. Ability to respond to emergencies without delay.
• Top-performing Security Officer with 10+ years of successful track record in keeping assigned areas safe from intruders, violators, and troublemakers. Ability to secure access and monitor surveillance footage in order to ensure foolproof security.
• Uniquely qualified security officer with 6 years’ in responding to alarms as well as investigating disturbances such as theft and vandalism. Expert in apprehending and detaining perpetrators according to legal protocols. Able to work in hectic environments.
• Security officer with 7+ years’ solid track record of investigating people for suspicious activities and illegal possessions. Proficient in patrolling premises from time to time in order to maintain law and order. Ability to ensure prompt response to emergency and non-emergency situations such as fire evacuation and threats of violence.
• Competent and industrious individual, with a strong security background. Capability to independently secure premises and personnel, along with monitoring surveillance equipment. Track record of preventing loss and damage by timely reporting irregularities.