Today’s job search market is dominated by targeted resumes, each crafted especially for a specific position at a particular firm. This kind of resume requires targeted objective statements as well.
On target, objectives are those which are highly relevant to the employer’s requirements and help the candidate in gaining a favorable impression on the employer.
Creating a targeted objective is not as easy as it may seem.
Firstly, the process requires the candidate to find out what exactly are the employer’s preferences for a candidate to fill the secretary position.
Secondly, the candidate must prioritize the relevant skills.
Lastly, these skills must be shortlisted and only two or three of these must be incorporated in the objective statement.
The following are some employer-focused objective statements for the no-experience secretary.
Recommended: Secretary Resume No Experience
Best 6 Entry-Level Secretary Resume Objective Examples With No Experience
1. Seeking a position in the capacity of Secretary within a busy office environment. Bringing knowledge of executive support, general administration, and correspondence handling to ensure the company’s smooth operations.
2. Offering exceptional skills in front desk handling, time management, and calendar keeping in the capacity of Secretary with a broad aim to bring perfection to daily office operations.
3. To secure the position as a secretary to utilize the understanding of correspondence handling, coordination meetings, and event management.
4. To obtain a secretary position at XYZ associates, where excellent skills in front desk handling and administrative assistance would ensure the smooth running of the office.
5. Responsible and dedicated professional looking for a secretary position with a reputed firm. Poised to make the most of skills in calendar keeping and managerial assistance. Enjoy working in a culturally diverse environment.
6. Eager to contribute to the success of AAA Firm in the capacity of a Secretary by utilizing matchless office assistance and time-task management skills.