A Grocery Store Clerk Resume provides employers with a written snapshot of your qualifications, experience and relevant skills.
As some hiring managers prefer a resume and others need an application form, it is recommended to include a resume along with other job application materials.
The following example contains the information to include in your resume.
See also: Grocery Store Clerk Cover Letter
Grocery Store Clerk Resume Example
31 Example Street ● Wilmette, IL 69888 ● (000) 999-8565 ● anna @ email . com
Grocery Store Clerk
Over 4 years’ hands-on experience in retail and customer service arena. Track record of providing a high level of quick and friendly service in busy supermarkets. Well versed in receiving merchandise and ensuring invoice accuracy.
Progressive success in maintaining back-stock areas in line with department standards. Friendly and consistent with the ability to work collaboratively to maximize the profits.
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to maintain the highest level of customer service
• Advanced attention to detail with the capability to prioritize and meet time limit
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task
• Known for taking initiative when problems arises
The Fresh Market – Wilmette, IL | May 2010 – Present
• Ensure sanitation of grocery shelves, storeroom area, and work area for security.
• Clean shelves and grocery products.
• Remove risky waste from floor and keep floors free of liquid spills or water.
• Inspect and rotate all grocery products.
• Pay particular attention to expired supply and remove out-of-date and spoiled items.
Grocery Stock Clerk
Giant Eagle – Northfield Center, OH | June 2009 – May 2010
• Received, inspected, and logged products for accurateness of shipment, temperature, and quality.
• Used knowledge of scales and weight measures to exactly weigh and label products.
• Monitored the point of purchase signs.
• Ensured different recipe cards, product coupons, promotional objects and information on complimentary foods.
• Participated in pre-inventory preparation.
• Walked department frequently to make sure an ordered, clean, and overall sanitary appearance at all times.
The City School, Wilmette, IL – 2008
Associate Degree in Retail Management
Exceptional professional references available