When you have been given the job of writing an advertisement, the best way to go about it is to to look at others that are similar.
Advertisements for sales representative job need to be charted out carefully – after all, you are looking to fill a position and the criteria has to be spot on if you want to hire someone who will be beneficial to the company.
Advertisements can be long or short, depending on how much information you want to give out. Typically, a short introduction to the company and what it does needs to be put in. Additionally, you will need to chart out the type of person that you are looking for – qualifications, skills and personal attributes need to be figured out.
A list of the main job duties that an individual will perform if hired also need to be provided. With this information, applicants will be able to decide if they really do fit the bill – and you will eventually have access to a good pool of candidates to choose from.
To see how an advertisement for a sales representative position can be written, refer to the sample below:
Sample Advertisement for Sales Representative Job
Bed and Bath Inc. is one of the leading names in the industry, with 50 branches in 6 states. Our goal is to provide customers with the best in bedroom and bathroom accessories, enriching the lives of those that we touch.
We are seeking a team of professional sales representatives to represent us at our various locations in Pinehurst and Sanford City (North Carolina). The role of people working at this position will be to expand Bed and Bath Inc.’s sales of products and to convert competitive products in a manner that complies with company policies and sales direction.
Main Job Responsibilities
• Seek out customers within the store and provide them with information on available products and deals.
• Provide product demonstrations and presentations, according to specified company protocols.
• Secure new orders from current customers and convert prospective customers into business-providing clientele.
• Assess each customer’s individual needs, and ensure that they are fulfilled appropriately.
• Lead customers through payment processes, ensuring that the process is smooth and error-free.
• Create or adapt and deliver group and individual presentations to customer groups, target customers and cooperating agents.
• High School Diploma
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Goal and results-driven, with exceptional customer service qualities.
• Dynamic, high-impact individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional selling, closing, persuasion and presentation skills.
Last updated on