Looking for an objective or profile statement for your nursing resume? Take help from the following sample objectives for nursing resume in order to make your own objective or profile.
Nursing Resume Objectives
1. Seeking a position as a Registered Nurse with a hospital or clinic setting where I am able to deliver my knowledge to the organization by provide exceptional patient care.
2. Looking for a position as an LPN utilizing specialized training, outstanding communication skills and medical background in both remedial and surgical department.
3. To obtain a challenging position of LPN in a reputed medical institute where I will be able to utilize my patient care skills and ability to deal with team members and patients effectively.
4. To secure a position as a Health Nurse with a sanatorium where I am able to make the most of my three years of experience.
5. Aspire to get a position of ER nurse where I can take advantage of my knowledge and twenty years of experience in working inside trauma, emergency and critical care units
Nursing Profile Statements
1. A devoted and talented practical nurse with 6+ years’ experience in tracheotomy care, in-patient essential care, renal I&O catheterization, injections and immunizations, monitoring IVs, collecting specimens. Highly skilled in providing emotional support to patients and their families.
2. A qualified and very brilliant Oncology Nurse with over fifteen years of experience in treatment of patients, interpreting analytical tests, treatment of cancer patients, customary checkup and appraisal of the oncology patients, managing patient credentials and providing counseling in health services.