The beginning is the end. While it may not seem appropriate to a call center resume, it actually is. The way you begin your resume decides how it will be perceived by an employer – and how the whole deal will end for you.
There is very little that you need to do in order to ensure this. A summary at the beginning of your resume is all that you need.
Summaries for call center resume are not hard to write if you know your work inside out. Knowing which position you are applying for and how much you are able to contribute, helps immensely.
While a resume summary is a little like an objective, it actually provides a lot more than the latter. Since there are not many restrictions on the length of a summary, you can say a lot, as opposed to what you can write in an objective. Whenever you create a resume, make sure that it begins with a summary.
What does one put in a summary?
The call center resume summary is not different from the summary of a book. It just articulates what you are as a professional, and how you can help the prospective employer in taking his professional mission forward.
Here are a few examples of resume summaries for a call center representative:
Call Center Resume Summary Examples
1. Customer service-oriented Call Center Representative with over 5 years of experience in handling both inbound and outbound calls. Highly skilled in providing service and product information to clients, in a bid to retain their business. Delivers exceptional service with a sense of responsibility and accountability.
2. Dedicated Call Center Associate with a track record of success serving as the first point of contact and delivering excellent customer service. Skilled in answering incoming calls and responding to emails. Demonstrated ability to research required information through available resources. Provides timely feedback and heads up to customers.
3. Well-organized and competent Call Center Agent with over 7 years’ successful track record of accomplishing sales and organization goals. Proficient in processing orders over the telephone and providing assistance to customers, in a bid to keep them satisfied and ensure repeat business opportunities. A calm and flexible individual who is deadline-driven in fast-paced environments.
4. Call center associate, with exceptional skills in servicing inbound calls for information and assistance. Documented success in resolving customers’ problems by clarifying issues, along with a great ability to handle complaints and problems. Precise and results-oriented with exceptional organizational skills.
5. Meticulous Call Center Representative dedicated to pursuing the highest quality of customer service. 9+ years’ exceptional track record of handling outbound calls for sales, and inbound ones for support. Deep insight into servicing customers’ calls for complaints and assistance, along with the exceptional ability to perform upselling duties to ensure that both company and self-targets are met.