A professional and robust resume for Entry Level RN will help you successfully launch an interview and discuss a higher salary.
So you must write a clear objective that tells your eagerness and convinces your prospective employer that you are the right candidate for the job.
As you are an entry-level registered nurse looking for your first job, it is vital to show your enthusiasm through a customized objective statement.
Mention three of your core competencies in the objective statement.
Include some impressive words and phrases such as; “utilize my training and skills,” “eager to learn,” and “able to get additional training.”
Below are some great objectives statements for an entry-level RN resume.
Feel free to use one which is most relevant to your requirements and parallel to the job description.
See also: Entry Level RN Cover Letter
Entry Level RN Resume Objectives
• Seeking a position as a Registered Nurse with Maryvale Hospital utilizing nursing education and training, in addition to exceptional interpersonal skills to provide the highest level of patient care.
• Compassionate and dedicated nursing professional with two years’ progressive track record as a nursing assistant. Seeking a Registered Nurse position with Mercy Health to provide the highest level of comfort and care to patients. Current Houston RN licensure.
• Caring and talented Registered Nurse, willing to obtain a position with a reputed healthcare facility. Demonstrated ability to execute the prescribed diagnostic and therapeutic regiments with a special focus on mental health and trauma.
• Looking for a Registered Nurse position at Genesis HealthCare. Bringing a proven ability to administer, delegate, and evaluate nursing activities to provide quality healthcare to residents.
• To work for RN at Seattle Healthcare utilizing nursing education, skills, and knowledge to reinforce the facility’s operations. Exceptional talent for developing and implementing individualized care plans for patients.
• Fresh and enthusiastic RN with the ability to stay calm and intervene during crises. Desire a challenging position at West Virginia University Hospitals. Very passionate about patients and families.