If you are an experienced receptionist who is looking for a new job, first of all, you’ll need to update your resume.
Assuming you have already done that, it’s time to write a cover letter in support of your profile.
You might have been selected solely on the basis of your resume a couple of years back, but today a cover letter is essential with every application.
How to Write a Cover Letter for Experienced Receptionist?
Here are three quick tips in this regard, followed by a sample for your guidance.
- Be creative yet professional
- Match your competencies with the required skills
- Instill enthusiasm without being over interested
Experienced Receptionist Cover Letter Sample
2110 Great Fall Horizons
Fairfax, VA 91201
gloria @ email . com
September 4, 2019
Mr. Edward Taylor
899 Inky Yards
Fairfax, VA 91202
Dear Mr. Taylor:
Could your firm use the services of an experienced receptionist who has a track record of front desk handling, correspondence management, and telephonic communication? If yes, then my resume is enclosed for your consideration.
As a results-driven receptionist, I offer the following strengths:
• Known for dealing and responding to customer queries and complaints effectively while operating multiline telephone system.
• Proficient in maintaining employee and departmental directories and directing clients to relevant department or personnel.
• Hands-on experience in maintaining visitor log book and issuing passes after verification.
• Well versed in maintaining a neat, clean and organized waiting/reception area.
Moreover, I offer a reputation of adopting and implementing the company’s policies and customer care protocols. In addition, I am adept at general office maintenance and assisting in payroll processing.
I believe a meeting with you will help in demonstrating my skills and how these could be put to TMGs growth. I will contact your secretary after few days to follow-up on the status of my application. If you need to speak to me earlier, please feel free to contact me at (000) 222-5421.
Thank you for your time and consideration.