If you are thinking of applying for a Pharmacy Technician position it is advisable to customize your resume not just because you want to update it, but also to bring your resume in line with contemporary resume writing trends.
• Effective resumes are always clutter free. Make sure there is ample white space and the resume has an appealing layout.
• Highlighting your professional strengths is very crucial to communicate your value and potential. Write a whole section to your quantified achievements that speak highly of your caliber as it relates to the role you aspire.
5 Bowles Lane ● Gardenerville, NV 53432 ● Cellular: (009) 999-9999 ● Email:
Bringing extensive skills in assisting the pharmacist with various administrative and medicine dispensing work.
• Over 2 years’ of experience in pharmacy setting
• Highly skilled in filling prescriptions and managing administrative work
• Hands-on experience in using aseptic techniques in the preparation of IV and compounded medications
• In depth knowledge of infection control policies and protocols
• Introduced an inventory system that works with data to manage automated refills
• Awarded Employee of the Year award following excellence in pharmacy practices in the year 2009
Beta Pharmacy – Denver, CO | Jun 2015 – Present
• Receive and refill written requests for prescriptions
• Check for prescription accuracy
• Fill and label bottles
• Assist customers by responding to questions and problems
• Price prescriptions
• Assist in maintaining work area
• Take phone calls and provide information
• Receive and stock incoming supplies and maintain inventory
• Mix pharmaceutical preparations
CephTech – Denver, CO | Jan 2014 – Jun 2015
• Filled patient medication cassettes
• Prepared IV solutions
• Filled the Pyxis MedStations
• Filled floor stock orders
• Performed a range of computer functions relating to billing and reports
EDUCATION & LICENSURE
Pharmacy Technician License – Nevada
High School Diploma | Community School, Denver, CO – 2010
SPECIAL SKILLS AND STRENGTHS
• Excellent knowledge of pharmaceutical terminology
• Demonstrated ability to work with a keen attention to detail
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Basic understanding of pharmacy billing procedures
• Proficient in Systems Inc.