Your Resume for packer job is a tool to introduce your skills and qualifications to a prospective employer.
You can use your resume or CV to respond to an advertised job, for future job inquiry to companies of your interest, or to strengthen a contact you have already made with a prospective employer.
Writing a winning resume and a cover letter for a packer position requires customization and planning.
The following packer resume examples can help you build a great resume.
If you have no experience in packing, you may use the second example.
Packer Resume Sample 1
340 Beverly Ave, Hanover, PA 56008
PICKER / PACKER
Highly diligent and detail-oriented Packer with 9+ years’ hands-on experience in weighing, sorting, and packing various materials as per instructions. Physically dexterous with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a group as well as individually. Track record of performing light assembly tasks with accuracy.
- Substantial knowledge of HACCP guidelines
- Particularly effective in inventory maintenance
- Familiar with QAT and 5S packaging methodologies
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|– Package Integrity
– Box Sealing
– Strength Testing
– Freight Management
|– Hazard Analysis
– Conveyor Line Monitor
– Package Weighing
– UPC Coding
CONAGRA FOODS, Hanover, PA | 2015-present
- Implement an economical and safe packing mechanism, that reduce overall fragile material cushioning costs by $5K per month
- Devise an effective cross-check inventory mechanism to ensure 100% discrepancy free material packaging
- Establish OSHA safe packaging guidelines at the unit
- Examine packed material and check it against the specifications list
- Label, stack, and pile all packages and boxes into the warehouse and trucks for shipment
REXNORD, Hanover, PA | 2011-2015
- Weighed products and packed them into prescribed boxes and containers
- Scanned conveyor belts and separated defected material to be sent back
- Loaded and unloaded trucks, pallets and conveyor carts
- Kept record of quantity and type of material packed
ST. PETER’S HIGH SCHOOL, Hanover, PA – 2005
- Load lofting ability up to 60 lbs
- Extensive knowledge of packing guidelines for hazardous material
Packer Resume Sample 2
65 Example Street, Saint Charles, IL 69888
Bringing superb packaging skills and exceptional physical stamina.
- Over nine months’ experience as a picker/packer in a busy warehouse setting
- Familiar with warehouse procedures, storage, and item recognition codes
- Expert in using hand trucks, manual carts and hand tools used in material handling tasks
- Profound ability to stock, move count and rotate items in line with operating instructions
- Competent at completing suitable forms relating to stock description, number, unit of issue, and the classification requirements for incoming and outgoing materials
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand job orders, operating instructions/manuals, time sheets, waste worksheets, and production reports
RR Donnelley – Saint Charles, IL| Jan 2018 – Oct 2018
- Transported materials from storage or work sites to the selected area by hand truck and electric dolly
- Loaded and unloaded materials on or from pallets, carts, and trays
- Counted, weighed, and documented number of units of materials moved on the production sheet
- Stacked and assembled materials into the package and banded bundles
- Attached classify tags to articles and marked information on cases, bales, and containers
- Adhered to and promoted safety policies and measures
- Performed additional duties as assigned
High School Diploma
CITY PUBLIC SCHOOL, Saint Charles, IL – 2015
- Ability to comprehend and follow verbal instructions
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Effectively works independently and as part of a team
Excellent references available