A package handler resume is a very concise document that summarizes the candidate’s professional background. Although every resume is different, the common headings included in a resume are: profile/summary, core competencies, professional experience, education and achievements.
• Tailoring your resume specifically to the job description can help you get noticed by the prospective employer. Therefore send a customized copy of your resume.
• Highlight some of your professional achievements in your resume. Give brief, quantified and bullet list containing information how you have proved to be productive at your previous workplaces.
722 Sea View Lane • Tampa, FL 56774 • (003) 222-4444 • kevin . wilson @ email . com
Performance Summary: Meticulous and tactful Package Handler with extensive experience in picking products from the specified location, packing them and sending to the designated address. A detail oriented individual who is eager to bring a strong team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills. Track record of coordinating order details accurately with the management. Fully familiar with on-line tracking systems and applicable DOT protocols.
|• Order Processing||• Order Shipping||• Hand Held Scanner|
|• Payment Collection||• Material Collection||• Loading/Unloading|
|• Billing||• Address Labeling||• Package Sorting|
|• Material Packaging||• Material Weighing||• Shipment Tracking|
• Scan all materials with manual scanner and match them against order specifications
• Pack the products carefully and label them accurately for dispatch
• Load and unload aircraft vehicles and trucks carefully
• Secure all cargo manually before dispatch
• Process and coordinate all orders assigned
• Track orders upon customers’ request
• Ensure proper recordkeeping for each order booked and processed
Key Results and Achievements
• Reduced operational costs by $13K monthly by initiating cost effective route mapping strategies for package pick-up and delivery
• Reduced order processing time by 20% through implementation of computerized information integration mechanisms
• Spearheaded the launch of services in 3 new locations, attracting business worth $1.2M
• Attained 100% recordkeeping accuracy for the past two years
• Marked materials with appropriate identifying information and bar codes
• Sorted the incoming material and labelled it carefully for dispatch
• Filled out work order requests for processing and forwarding
• Assisted in unloading trucks and recording the received material in specified inventory
• Operated forklift and pallet jack for package transportation in the warehouse
• Completed basic material checklists and record sheets
• Packed material into crates and cartons and loaded the same into vehicles for shipment
THE COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Tampa, FL – 2010
Associate’s Degree in Arts
• Computer Skills: proficient in MS office suite and online tracking software
• Bilingual: English and Spanish
Last updated on