Fruit Packer Resume Writing Tips
A good format for a fruit packer resume will take the applicant places.
That is why it is imperative to ensure that information regarding your ability to pick and pack fruits is properly structured.
Remember that your resume is your prime job application document, and it needs to be well-developed.
However, good resume formats are few and far between.
Yours should include information about how much you know about selecting the best packing methods and materials.
Another key point to remember is that the resume should be short but informative.
Your skills, such as knowledge of safely packing fruit should be highlighted.
Moreover, you must include your ability to load and unload packed fruit.
A resume sample for a fruit packer position is provided below:
See also: Fruit Packer Cover Letter
Fruit Packer Resume Sample
837 67th Avenue, Cleveland, OH28038
Highly skilled in picking and packing fruit items in a safe manner.
• Implemented a unique storage solution, as a result, increased fruit life by 65%.
• Devised a padding system, hence, decreased fruit damage.
• Implemented training sessions, significantly enhancing packing processes.
• Trained 75 fruit packers in food safety measures as part of their training.
Falcon Fruit Market, Cleveland, OH | 11/2014 – Present
• Check work slips in order to determine packing activities.
• Ensure that packing supplies are obtained.
• Check packing materials to ensure that they are in good working order.
• Pick fruits from storage areas and check them.
• Line crates and cartons with protective materials such as bubble wrap and foamy sheets.
• Place or stack fruits in cartons and crates.
• Seal cartons and crates in order to ensure the safety of contents.
• Create and affix labels with proper information regarding weight, expiry, and destination.
• Load cartons and crates onto awaiting trucks.
• Ensure that packed cartons are properly strapped.
• Prepare associated documentation.
Fruit Picker & Packer
Commodities Inc., Cleveland, OH | 2/2007 – 5/2014
• Cleared work areas.
• Assisted in setting up crates and cartons.
• Placed lining inside crates.
• Put items such as fruits and vegetables into cartons.
• Assisted in loading cartons into awaiting delivery trucks.
Diploma: Cleveland High School, Cleveland, OH
Measuring and Weighing