Are you looking for an objective or profile statement for your nursing resume?
You can get ideas from the following sample objectives for a nursing resume in order to make your objective or profile.
Nursing Resume Objectives Examples
1. Seeking a position as a Registered Nurse in a hospital or clinical setting where I will be able to leverage my knowledge and experience in providing exceptional patient care.
2. Enthusiastic to contribute as an LPN at ABC Healthcare by utilizing my specialized training, outstanding communication skills, and medical background in both remedial and surgical departments.
3. To obtain a challenging position as an LVN in a reputed medical institute where I can utilize my patient care skills and ability to deal with team members and patients effectively.
4. To secure a position as a Home Health Nurse with a sanatorium. Eager to make the most of my 3+ years of nursing experience to provide care and comfort to patients.
5. Eager to contribute to Clover Health as an ER nurse by using my 10+ years of nursing experience working in trauma, emergency, and critical care units.
Sample Nursing Profile Statements
1. Devoted and talented clinical nurse with 6+ years of experience in tracheostomy care, in-patient care, renal I&O catheterization, injections and immunizations, monitoring IVs, and collecting specimens. Highly skilled in providing emotional support to patients and their families.
2. Qualified and very brilliant Oncology Nurse with over 13 years of experience in the treatment of patients, interpreting analytical tests, treatment of cancer patients, customary checkups and appraisal of the oncology patients, managing patient credentials, and providing counseling in health services.
3. Top-performing Registered Professional Nurse with 8+ years’ successful track record of providing safe, competent, and quality care to patients based on nursing theory and research. Skilled in assisting in the development and implementation of standards of care and professional practice in collaboration with members of the healthcare team. Recognized for working following standard nursing policies and procedures.