Are you looking for an objective or profile statement for your nursing resume? You may get ideas from the following sample objectives for a nursing resume in order to make your objective or profile.
Nursing Resume Objectives Examples
1. Seeking a position as a Registered Nurse with a hospital or clinical setting where I can leverage my knowledge in providing exceptional patient care.
2. Looking for a position as an LPN utilizing specialized training, outstanding communication skills and medical background in both remedial and surgical departments.
3. To obtain a challenging position of LVN in a reputed medical institute where I will be able to utilize my patient care skills and ability to deal with team members and patients effectively.
4. To secure a position as a Health Nurse with a sanatorium where I will be able to make the most of my three years of experience.
5. Enthusiastic to get a position as an ER nurse where I can take advantage of my knowledge and twenty years of experience in working inside trauma, emergency, and critical care units
Sample Nursing Profile Statements
1. Devoted and talented clinical nurse with 6+ years’ experience in tracheotomy care, essential in-patient care, renal I&O catheterization, injections and immunizations, monitoring IVs, collecting specimens. Highly skilled in providing emotional support to patients and their families.
2. Qualified and very brilliant Oncology Nurse with over fifteen years of experience in the treatment of patients, interpreting analytical tests, treatment of cancer patients, customary checkup and appraisal of the oncology patients, managing patient credentials and providing counseling in health services.
3. Top-performing Registered Professional Nurse with 8+ years’ successful track record of providing safe, competent, and quality care to patients based on nursing theory and research. Skilled in assisting in the development and implementation of standards of care and professional practice in collaboration with members of the healthcare team. Recognized for working following standard nursing policies and procedures.