A newly graduated nurse is someone who has just finished nursing school and has acquired a license to be a registered nurse.
Newly grad nurses are responsible for performing the same tasks as any experienced registered nurse although they may perform fewer duties until they have completed their on-the-job training.
Resumes written by newly graduated nurses must provide a good reason for employers to hire them.
While hospitals and care facilities are always on the lookout for new nurses, they tend to want to hire only the best. You can show your knowledge of the nursing world at an interview but to get to an interview, you will need to make sure that your resume highlights your abilities. Following are some resume objectives for a newly grad nursing position that you may find handy when preparing your resume.
See also: Newly Grad Nursing Resume
Newly Grad Nursing Resume Objectives
• Looking for a position as a Registered Nurse with Conta Hospital bringing a commitment to quality care utilizing my nursing education and training.
• Seeking a position as Practical Nurse at Core Health Services using extensive training in assessing the effectiveness of care plans to ensure the best results.
• Desire a Graduate Nurse position at Farmington Medical Hospital. Offering passion for patient care and a professional demeanor to back it up.
• To work as a Nurse with Magnet Hospital where my knowledge and skills in patient-centered care and progressive concern can be utilized to assist patient care plans
• To obtain employment as a Nurse with Conroe Medical Center providing the benefit of my training and licensures to implement patient care plans.
• Seeking a nursing position at a reputed healthcare facility utilizing expertise and knowledge in handling patients, newborns, and pediatrics. Possess outstanding communication and patient care skills.
• To secure a responsible position as Graduate Nurse with Sava Healthcare where my nursing education, training, and abilities will be successfully utilized.
Last updated on