Midwife Objective statements can improve your resume effectiveness by helping you:
- To launch your professional individuality.
- To highlight your key qualifications by stating what you, as a midwife professional, have to offer your services beyond their expectations.
- To inform the employer about your career goals and ambition.
Here are 8 sample objectives statements to guide you further.
Sample Objectives for the Midwife Resume
1. A position as a midwife with Mount Sinai Medical Center to give the highest level of comfort and care to mothers and newborns while representing the employer professionally.
2. Seeking a midwife position at ABC Nursing Home, utilizing 5+ years of midwifery experience to provide quality healthcare and maternity services to patients.
3. To promote and apply the standards of midwife practice as established by the occupation.
4. Looking for a position as a midwife at St. Louis Health Care, making the most of my midwifery education and training, in addition to my interpersonal skills to give the highest level of care to mothers and newborns.
5. To work for Family Health Center Pickering as a Certified Nurse Midwife. Bringing a successful track record in gynecological exams, preconception, labor, and delivery care.
Entry Level Midwife Resume Objective Examples
6. Seeking a midwife position that will expand my education, skills, and knowledge and make use of it to reinforce the facility’s operations.
7. To obtain a Midwifery position with a reputed hospital to utilize my education and skills of the mother and newborn care.
8. Fresh and energetic Nurse Midwife with exceptional skills in mother and newborn care, disease prevention, and health maintenance counseling.