A nanny or babysitter takes care of children and infants at the employer’s home or a daycare facility.
They need to be self-motivated and reliable with a fun and friendly nature.
In order to apply for a nanny job, a job seeker will need to write a resume, as well as a cover letter.
A nanny or babysitter resume should be written in a way that logically communicates the job seeker’s qualifications, skills, and experiences in a little space.
The following resume sample is useful both for a babysitter or nanny position.
Babysitter / Nanny Resume Sample
45 4th Street, New York, NY 02109
Babysitter / Nanny
Warm, caring, and loving. Strong passion for children and families.
A proactive and resourceful individual seeking a position as a nanny or babysitter. Extensive skills in providing competent care to children while managing household chores.
• Over three years’ hands-on experience in the childcare field.
• Well-versed in ages and stages of childhood development.
• A respectful attitude towards others.
• Fluent in English and Spanish and capable of teaching the same.
• Current NY driver’s license with an exceptional driving record.
• Activity Planning
• Meal Preparation
• Bottle Feeding
• Diaper Changing and Bathing
• Basic Housekeeping
• Laundry Managemen
RWP SOLUTIONS, New York, NY | May 2015 – Present
• Expertly care, educate and control two children of ages 5 and 12.
• Clean children’s rooms and make beds.
• Perform laundry tasks.
• Take children to and from school, lessons, and appointments.
WE CARE, New York, NY | Jan 2012 – May 2015
• Coordinated activities that encouraged education and constructive progress.
• Created a fun, secure, inspiring, and nurturing environment for the children.
• Traveled with the children on outings.
• Cooked meals and snacks for children.
Early Childhood Development Certificate
SOME COLLEGE, New York, NY | 2011
Graduated in 2009
CITY HIGH SCHOOL, New York, NY
Current CPR Certification
• Adept at anticipating children’s needs
• Effective communication skills
• Enthusiastic about working 24/7
• Able to handle young teens
I work hard to succeed as the best childcare professional.
Strong references available