A nanny’s main and sometimes single task is restricted to caring for the children.
She is usually not responsible for looking after the parents or making their beds, laundry, or wash their toilets or the similar job functions. Although a number of nannies consent to add these tasks to their standard job description.
Following is an objective based sample resume for nanny position which will assist you build an attractive resume.
See also: Nanny Resume Sample 2
11 Example Street | Houston, TX 22102 | (000) 145-9559 | anna @ email . com
Offers Great passion for children and families
OBJECTIVE: Warm and loving Nanny seeking a position with a family near Houston area. Bringing compassionate child care approach and exceptional child development skills to contribute to the family.
• 3+ years’ progressive experience as a nanny and babysitter
• Track record of caring for newborns and children of all ages
• Verified skilled in handling unforeseen situations effectively
• Able to work and wake up for children during night
• Current Texas State Driver’s License
|• Nurturing||• Dedicated||• Creative mind|
|• Resourceful||• Flexible||• Self-motivated|
|• Professional approach||• Punctual||• Respectful attitude|
Mr. John Doe’s Family – Houston TX | June 2012 – Oct 2015
• Supervised two children of ages 3 and 5
• Cleaned rooms, performed laundry and entertained children through indoor games
• Taught etiquette to kids and care for them when they are sick or disturb
• Organized activities both inside and outside the home
• Helped toddlers to build up their skills through educational games and play, and outside activities
• Picked and dropped children to school and helped them with homework
• Prepared nutritious meals for children
Houston Babysitting Company – Houston, TX | Summer 2011
• Performed sitting for a 2 years old child
• Kept the child safe and entertained in amusing ways
• Watched child for a small number of hours while other family members were away from the home
• Prepared meal and snacks
Community College, Houston, TX – 2011
Diploma in Montessori and Childcare
GED: City School, Houston, TX | 2010