Infant Nanny Cover Letter Guidelines
❖ Be clear about the qualifications a prospective agency is seeking.
❖ Prepare a list of your most influential points which direly relates to the job description provided by the agency. Write all these points in your letter in a logical manner.
❖ Choose a unique format but make sure your cover letter is highly professional and in tune with the agency you are applying at.
The following sample cover letter for infant nanny resume will assist you in this regard.
Infant Nanny Cover Letter Sample
210 Ivory Lane, Spring, TX 77621
(008) 333-2222 • [Email]
January 17, 2019
Mr. David Carol
89 Sunrise Ave
Spring, TX 77621
Dear Mr. Carol:
I am eager to work for ABC Agency as an Infant Nanny because my 5 years’ infant care, meal preparation, and housekeeping experience make me a good fit.
Some of my most relevant qualifications include:
• Expert in bottle-feeding, diaper changing, house maintenance, meal preparation, laundry, and grocery shopping.
• Track record of developing and maintaining a nurturing and safe environment for infants at their home.
• Highly dependable; able to pick and drop children from and to school on time.
• Demonstrated ability to provide educational assistance to children and help them with homework.
• Proven ability to handle upset infants who are missing their parents.
• Extensive knowledge of intellectual, psychosocial and emotional needs of children of different ages.
Throughout my career, I provided quality childcare and housekeeping support while addressing and catering to the needs of the children and families.
I look forward to learning more about this exciting opportunity and discussing my talents with you in a personal meeting. Please contact me at (008) 333-5214 to set up a suitable interview date and time. I will follow-up on this application by the end of next week.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you.