❖ Be clear about the qualifications a prospective agency is seeking.
❖ Prepare a list of your strongest points which direly relates to the job description provided by agency. Write all these points in your letter in a logical manner.
❖ Choose a unique format but make sure your cover letter is highly professional and in tune with the agency you are applying at.
210 Ivory Lane • Spring, TX 77621 • (008) 333-2222 • laura @ email . com
May 7, 2017
Mr. David Carol
89 Sunrise Ave
Spring, TX 77621
Dear Mr Carol:
I am eager to work for ABC Agency as an Infant Nanny because my 5 years’ infant care, meal preparation and housekeeping experience make me a good fit.
Some of my most relevant qualifications include:
● Expert in bottle-feeding, diaper changing, house maintenance, meal preparation, laundry and grocery shopping.
● Track record of developing and maintaining a nurturing and safe environment for infants at their home.
● Highly dependable person who is able to pick and drop children from and to school on time.
● Demonstrated ability to provide educational assistance to children and help them with homework.
● Proven ability to handle upset infants who are missing their parents.
● Extensive knowledge of intellectual, psychosocial and emotional needs of children of different ages.
Throughout my career, I provided high quality childcare and housekeeping support while addressing and catering for the needs of the children and families.
I look forward to learning more about this exciting opportunity and discussing my talents with you in a personal meeting. Please contact me at (008) 333-5214 to set up a suitable interview date and time. I will follow-up on this application by the end of next week.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Last updated on