Massage Therapists are responsible for providing advanced massage therapy sessions for clients and guests to make sure the best possible experience.
They work with clients and other staff members to design personalized massage therapy sessions that meet the client’s requirements.
A candidate applying for a massage therapist position needs to possess a relevant degree, is licensed to practice in the state where s/he wants to work, willing to pass a background and security check, and has excellent interpersonal skills.
Below are some skills and abilities for a Massage Therapist Resume.
You may select some of these statements to make your resume.
Related: Massage Therapist Cover Letter
Sample Skills for Massage Therapist Resume
• Expert in designing precise massage therapy sessions for individual clients while adhering to established procedures and rules.
• First-hand experience in dealing with clients of different cultures and socioeconomic backgrounds.
• Track record of building a strong client base by promoting the health benefits of massage therapy.
• Well versed in completing required documentation in line with policies and standards.
• Special talent for promoting and selling related products and services.
• Adept at maintaining work area and equipment in safe and clean condition.
• Substantial knowledge of generating new clients through guest pass programs.
• Experienced in Swedish and deep tissue massage.
Massage Therapist Soft Skills for Resume
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Profound customer service acumen
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management, and sales staff
• Professional relationship building skills
• Demonstrated ability to work as a team player
• Eager to learn and help other team members
• Able to excel in a surrounding that sets goals, tracks progress and strives for growth
• Proven ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively
• Bilingual: English and Spanish
• Excellent time management skills
• Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Committed to maintaining the highest levels of the organization’s mission and values
• Able to work flexible days and weekends
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced work setting
• Neat appearance and professional attitude
• Friendly and helpful
Massage Therapist Computer Skills
• MS Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Massage CRM Software