A Massage Therapist resume is a self-promotional tool, the purpose of which is to showcase your talents in the best possible light.
Is your resume fulfills this purpose? If not, you need to modify it.
Massage Therapist Resume Writing Tips
• Include a profile or summary. It is a short paragraph highlighting the most selling points of your candidacy.
• Write what you did for your last employer that was well beyond your regular role.
• Effectively highlight your skills using bullet points.
• Always send a massage therapist cover letter along with your resume and job application documents.
See also: Massage Therapist Resume
Massage Therapist Resume Sample
301 Orchid Boulevard, Scottsdale, AZ 54991
fiona @ email . com
❖❖ MASSAGE THERAPIST ❖❖
Passionate about providing collaborative, flexible and high-quality service.
Dynamic, client-focused Massage Therapist with extensive experience in delivering high-quality massage and aromatherapy to clients. Competent in remedial, sports, and relaxing massage treatments. Operational knowledge of a wide range of massage and Spa accessories, equipment, and products. Expert in Shiatsu techniques and deep tissue therapy
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
– Stone Therapy
– Thai Massage
– Body Scrubs
– Aroma Therapy
– Rejuvenation Therapy
– Deep Tissue Massage
– Emergency Handling
– Spa Sanitation
– Skin / Muscle Evaluation
• Enhanced the overall clientele by 10% during the first year of employment through the demonstration of effective massage techniques.
• Initiated sports massage; as a result, attracted business worth $7000 per month.
• Attained 100% client satisfaction through one-on-one consultation sessions.
Fairmot Hotel, Scottsdale, AZ | 7/2006-Present
• Greet clients and recommend massage therapy based on skin type and requirements
• Carry out the required treatment as per procedures
• Schedule staff duties and maintain supplies inventory
Massage Therapist Assistant
Boyne Resort, Scottsdale, AZ | 3/2004-6/2006
• Set up massage stations and replinish the same with products specified by the therapist
• Assisted in preparing clients for massage while making them comfortable
• Facilitated the therapist during Spa operations and body treatments
Diploma in Massage Therapy
Some Training Center, Scottsdale, AZ – 2004
Community College, Scottsdale, AZ – 2003
• International Spa and Massage Research Centre (ISMRC)
• American Association of Massage and Aroma Therapy (AAMAT)
• Bilingual: English/Spanish
• MS office suite
• CPR Certified