There is a lot that you can do to make sure that your resume is the best there is out there.
But in order to make sure of this, you will need to go through a resume sample akin to the following one:
Janitorial Service Manager Resume Example
3771 Penfield Drive, Columbus, OH 19383
lukewalker @ email . com
JANITORIAL SERVICE MANAGER
Highly skilled janitorial service manager with exceptional leadership skills, boasting of demonstrated expertise in overseeing the work of janitorial staff. Well-versed in creating and implementing staff schedules, and ensuring that all work is done as per implemented schedule.
• Qualified to select and assign staff, and leveraging their skills appropriately
• Effectively able to evaluate and verify staff performance through review of completed work and techniques
• Competent in identifying staff development needs, and ensuring that training is provided on an ongoing basis
• Proven ability to oversee and lead janitorial staff to carry out well-placed custodial activities
|✓ Staff Development||✓ Scheduling||✓ Cleaning and Maintenance|
|✓ Custodial Coverage||✓ Safety Methods||✓ Technique Development|
|✓ Supplies Management||✓ Inventory Control||✓ Vendor Liaison|
|✓ Complaint Handling||✓ Training and Development||✓ Staff Motivation|
• Implemented a series of training methods, which proved to be 50% more workable than the ones already in place.
• Retained the same staff members for over 6 years, by providing them with skill development opportunities.
• Introduced a novel inventory control procedures, which was 75% more efficient than the one being used.
• Reduced cost of cleaning supplies, by bringing onboard a less expensive, yet high quality vendor.
Maintenance Inc., Columbus, OH | 6/2013 – Present
• Create schedules for each staff member, and ensure that he or she follows it properly
• Train new members of the janitorial staff to handle cleaning, maintenance, and sanitization duties
• Assist staff members with cleaning and maintenance duties, during instances of insufficient staff
• Provide leadership by showing the ropes to both existing and new crew members
• Oversee janitorial work performed at all assigned sites, and intervene to improve quality
• Ascertain that all bathroom supplies such as towels and soap are replenished on time
• Oversee the inventory of supplies and cleaning equipment, and ensure that low stock situations do not arise
• Create and maintain liaison with vendors and suppliers to ensure timely and accurate delivery of cleaning supplies
Goodwill Inc., Columbus, OH | 2/2009 – 5/2013
• Cleaned assigned areas such as floors, counters, and curbs
• Mixed the right amounts of cleaning agents, and ensured proper sanitization of assigned areas
• Polished wooden and brass furniture and fixtures, and ensured that they were dusted and buffed as required
• Waxed floors, and erected signboards to ward off chances of accidents
• Ascertained that all cleaning supplies and equipment were properly put away at the end of each shift
St. Columbus High School, Columbus, OH – 2009
High School Diploma