A gas station assistant manager resume is not merely words on a piece of paper – it is a career life history.
And this is why it needs to be exceptionally well-written for it to bring results.
Here is a sample to help you out:
Gas Station Assistant Manager Resume Example
1992 Collins Road, Denver, CO18374
GAS STATION ASSISTANT MANAGER
Resourceful, competent, and experienced gas station manager, with over 12 years of exposure to handling all aspects of busy gas stations, including shop oversight, and gas pumping. Highly skilled in managing staff members to ensure that their training is on spot, preparing them for delivery of exceptional customer services.
• Implemented a staff scheduling system, which proved to be 75% more efficient than the older one.
• Decreased the cost of obtaining fuel by $5000 per month, by suggesting using a less expensive vendor.
• Trained 32 people to work as gas station attendants, and cashiers in 2 years.
• Implemented a cash management system, reducing incidents of discrepancies by 55%.
• Created staff schedules and ensured that they follow them appropriately, increasing gas station efficiency by 20%
• Actively oversaw the delivery of service to customers and handled any complaints with priority.
|Staff Oversight||Training||Customer Satisfaction|
|Fuel Ordering||Inventory Oversight||Food Service Management|
|Cash Management||Vendor Liaison||Managerial Support|
|Accounting Assistance||Sales Assistance||Conflict Resolution|
Gas Station Assistant Manager 2012 – Present
Gibbs Gas Station, Denver, CO
• Assist the gas station manager in creating and implementing staff schedules.
• Provide support for overseeing gas station operations, including shop and fuel pumping oversight.
• Handle customer complaints by following company procedures, protocols, and regulations.
• Ascertain that all gas pumping activities were carried out safely and securely.
• Inspect premises to ensure that all security checks were in place, and following regulations.
• Oversee the work of staff members, ensuring that they are working according to specified instructions.
• Handle cash management activities, notifying managers of any problems or discrepancies.
• Assist managers in handling inventory, and creating and maintaining effective liaison with vendors and suppliers.
Gas Station Attendant 2005 – 2012
Highway Gas, Denver, CO
• Greeted customers and inquired into how much gas they needed to be pumped into their vehicles.
• Provided information regarding the cost of gas, and quantity of pumped gas.
• Processed cash payments in exchange for sold gas, and retail store items.
• Handled cash drawer balancing activities, and communicate any discrepancies to the manager.
• Ascertained that the gas station store was adequately stocked with items, and communicated low stock situations to the manager.
Denver Technical College, Denver, CO – 2004
Bachelor of Business Administration