Writing a resume for an advertising account manager will require you to begin with an objective or summary statement.
This is where you will develop a hiring manager’s interest in you as a possible candidate for this position.
Focusing on your account management qualities, and the ability to liaise with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements is important.
Your advertising account manager resume objective should effectively highlight your knowledge of consulting clients about campaign requirements. Your ability to present campaign pitches and costs to clients should be highlighted in your resume objective.
It is also important to highlight how well you can negotiate timescales and budgets when writing your resume objective.
One thing that you need to ensure when writing an objective for an advertising account manager position is to make it short, and in sync with the client’s requirements.
Here are some sample advertising account manager resume objectives:
Advertising Account Manager Resume Objectives Examples
1. Highly talented Advertising Account Manager with excellent knowledge of creating client portfolios, and monitoring ongoing activities. Presently looking for a position at Seek Ad Co.
2. Advertising account manager enthusiastic to contribute to ABC Company. Offering expertise in establishing relationships with new clients, and following up with existing ones.
3. Top-performing adverting account manager seeking a position for X Company. Deeply familiar with monitoring shrinking accounts, and identifying at-risk customers.
4. Advertising Account Manager with 10+ years of experience in recruiting and training new account executives to handle the day to day management of clients’ advertising campaigns. Currently seeking a position with Reynolds and Reynolds.
5. Seeking an advertising account manager position at Wells Fargo. Dynamic ability to make presentations to include customers’ need analysis, research, and supporting documentation. Effectively able to follow up with risky accounts, and ensure that they are brought up to the mark.
6. Motivated professional seeking an Advertising Account Manager position at Hubbard Broadcasting. Consistently receive accolades for outperforming peers. Experienced in digital ad operations, and account management. Highly skilled in providing excellent advice to clients regarding their advertising accounts.
7. Advertising Account Manager, boasting 5+ years of a solid track record of presenting campaigns and pitches to clients. Desire a position at Swift Communications, by eagerly monitoring work progress within accounts.
8. Resourceful advertising account manager with a solid grasp on client retention strategies, and ensuring excellent risk management for assigned clients. Solid track record of effectively serving as a primary point of contact for clients.