Finding an entry level job in the caregiving field can be very difficult in today’s job market. With many experienced candidates competing for the same job, your resume needs to possess your key strengths and attributed in order to be considered.
We have simplified this task by creating the following Caregiver Resume sample suitable for those candidates having no practical experience in hand.
You are free to modify this free sample as per your requirements.
54 Example Street ♦ Houston, TX 65212 ♦ (012) 999-0127 ♦ anna @ email . com
PROFILE: An energetic Caregiver with broad knowledge of elderly and child care. Enthusiastic to get a position with a private household or agency taking advantage of exceptional caregiving skills. Strong desire to go above and beyond the typical job description.
• Well versed in providing companionship and conversation
• Adept at light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
• Able to give assistance with grooming and bathing
• Highly skilled in running errands
• Friendly attitude and excellent attention to detail
• Compassionate nature
City College of Houston – Houston, TX – 2015
Associate Degree in Applied Science
Major: Behavioral Health Human Services
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
• Documented success of motivating individuals in the neighboring community to live vigorous lifestyles
• Substantial knowledge of interacting with clientele and other workers
• MS Word • Excel • PowerPoint • Internet • Email
Part-time Cashier – McDonald’s, Houston, TX – Summer 2014
• Hard worker, trustworthy, and an aspiration to help others
• Enthusiastic to take on new challenges
• Unbiased and able to work separately