Legal assistant resume objectives outline the jobseeker’s passion for an available position. These short snippets hold a lot of importance on how the job seeker is considered for the position.
Hiring managers depend highly on what we have to say as candidates – if we provide a short yet powerful objective statement that tells them that we have skills and enthusiasm, we can guarantee ourselves a job!
As the first introduction to you as a candidate, the resume objective plays an important role in a resume. Most employers will consider a resume incomplete if it does not have a career objective.
Technically, a Legal Assistant resume objective needs to outline an individual’s ability to handle the job in 3 sentences or less. If written in a profound manner, a resume objective forces the reader to give you a chance for an interview.
In order to write a professional objective statement for your resume, take ideas from the following samples:
Top 6 Legal Assistant Resume Objective Examples
Experienced Legal Assistant Objectives
1. Seeking a position as a Legal Assistant at ABC Firm. Offers 4+ years’ verifiable track record of managing, preparing, and organizing legal documents, and performing detailed legal research to contribute to the success of the company.
2. To obtain a Legal Assistant position at XYZ Law Firm utilizing hands-on experience in conducting legal research, developing precedents, and formatting briefs, pleadings, and other legal documents.
3. Seeking a Legal Assistant position at Rogers Townsend LLP to leverage experience in conducting investigations, preparing case briefs, and summarizing dispositions, along with an exceptional insight into locating and developing case-relevant information and juggling attorney calendars
For Entry Level Legal Assistant Resume Objectives
4. Seeking a position as a Legal Assistant at ABC Attorneys to make the most of knowledge in developing cases by maintaining effective contact with people, scheduling dispositions, and preparing and forwarding summonses.
5. Looking for a Legal Assistant position at Snell and Wilmer using exceptional comprehension of enhancing trial proceedings by organizing evidence, preparing exhibits, and scheduling witnesses.
6. To contribute to Akerman LLP as a Legal Assistant by employing skills in composing various legal documentation, handling calendaring and scheduling duties, and conducting preliminary research work.