A formal objective statement plays a vital role in giving a direction to the Laborer resume. It must clearly indicate the exact title of position while highlighting job seeker’s relevant skills.
Modern resume objectives are formatted like a profile or summary thus serve the function of both.
In order to build a compelling career objective for a laborer position, start it by using powerful adjectives. As a career objective is the first section of your resume after your contact details so it is highly recommended to showcase your core skills in this section in an optimized manner.
Take a look at these well written samples of career objectives for a laborer resume.
Laborer Resume Objective Examples
• Highly industrious Construction Laborer seeking a position with the Skyscrapers. Hands-on experience in inventory management, cost estimation and manual laboring tasks. Detail-oriented with the ability to work productively as member of team. Particularly effective in demolishing buildings and controlling traffic.
• Committed and skillful individual eager to work for IMG Builders in the role of General Laborer. Bringing diverse experience in demolishing, terrain smoothing, work area cleanliness, power equipment operation and waste disposal. Fully familiar with OSHA guidelines.
• Highly experienced and competent Warehouse Laborer eager to obtain a position with Pepsi. Skilled in pallet jack and forklift operation, inventory keeping and material packaging. Particularly effective in handling and transporting fragile material and disposing hazardous waste in an environment friendly manner.
• Dexterous professional seeking work as a Laborer. Offering expertise in providing assistance in general construction work, vinyl flooring, roof paneling and dry wall fixing. In-depth knowledge of OSHA workplace safety protocols.
• To work for IMG Builders as a Laborer. Offering profound skills in ground leveling, brick laying and scaffolding. A team player who has a verifiable track record of completing complex building projects within given time frame under minimal supervision.
• To attain a challenging General Laborer position with Arizona Builders where skills in site clearing, roof paneling and concrete shaping could be put to effective use.
• To secure a Laborer position with The Universal Builders utilizing expertise in brick laying, floor stabilization and drywall installation. Particularly effective in blue print implementation, building repair works and pipeline channeling.