A laborer cover letter is a marketing tool. It should be written with great care and the reader’s specific needs in mind.
Where your laborer resume might be summarized and standardized, your cover letter must be tailored as per the requirements of the employer.
You might have one or two standard laborer resumes, but you’ll need to tailor each of your cover letters as per the needs of the prospective employer.
The following sample will help you write your cover letter.
Laborer Cover Letter Sample
December 20, 2020
Mr. John Doe,
696 Commonwealth Avenue
Oshawa, ON U9X 3E9
Dear Mr. Doe:
Your General Laborer position demands the skills, physical ability, and work ethic that I have developed through my extensive experiences as a laborer. A hardworking and enthusiastic individual with full of energy, I am eager to leverage my experience and expertise to contribute to your bottom line.
Based on my understanding of your requirements, here are some aspects of my qualifications that seem most relevant to your needs:
- Skilled in transporting raw materials, finished products, and equipment throughout the plant manually and using mechanical equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to check and weigh materials and products.
- Timely and actively sorts and packs materials and products.
- Able to assist machine operators, assemblers, and other workers.
- Ability to clean work areas and equipment.
- Competent at performing different kinds of physical tasks.
As you seek a candidate who can work and contribute to your different construction projects, I hope you will consider my credentials. I will call you after few days to follow-up and arrange a suitable date for an interview. In the meantime, I can be reached at (000) 203-4125.
Thank you for your time, and for considering me for the Laborer job at ABC Company. I look forward to hearing from you soon.