Fast Food Counter Girls are the outlet workers who arrange fast foods and drinks for customers. These workers are the key staff whose service generates income. A position as Fast Food Counter Girl is an excellent opportunity for somebody seeking initial experience in food service, as the responsibilities are easy but still introduce an individual to handling cooked items and interacting with customers.
In order to get this job you must have good customer service and communication skills as well as some basic knowledge of maths.
Fast food counter girls perform some or all of the following duties:
• Greet guest instantly upon their entrance. Make eye contact, smile and converse in complete sentences
• Take customers’ orders and deliver to kitchen staff
• Cook fried and fast food items at a take-out counter
• Make bills for fast food by means of a computer and cash register
• Perform light cleaning duties for example sweeping, mopping
• Keep equipment and facilities clean and in order
• Set counter to described standards
• Explain menu of the day and be familiar on the menu items
• Ring all items sold and get customer’s signature.
• Reply all questions to the best of their ability.
• Resolve any problems rapidly and to the customer’s satisfaction
• Refer problems to the administrator on Duty
• Assist colleagues and other staff members as required
• Perform additional duties as assigned by supervisor