A housekeeping resume is a one- to two-page document that sums up a candidate’s qualifications for the housekeeper jobs.
As a matter of fact, a housekeeper resume is a marketing tool that job seekers use to communicate their skills and potential to employers.
How to Write a Perfect Resume for Housekeeper Position?
In order to write a good resume for housekeeping jobs, you will need to write your relevant skills, qualifications, accomplishments, and work history logically.
A typical housekeeper resume will include the following sections:
- Contact information
- Objective or Summary Statement
- Core Competencies and Skills
- Work Experience and Accomplishments
- Educational Information
- Professional Affiliations (Optional)
The following are 5 tips to help you in writing an excellent resume.
- Highlight only your relevant qualifications, experience, and accomplishments in housekeeping.
- Write your housekeeping skills such as cleaning, organization, customer service, and record-keeping.
- Use correct grammar and spellings.
- Get help from your friend or family member to review your resume for errors before sending it.
- Choose a simple layout and format in order to make a compelling housekeeper resume.
Sample Resume for Housekeeping Job
322 Park Lane, Houston, TX 52141
s.anderson @ email . com
Continually maintained the standards of cleanliness
- Over 6+ years’ progressive experience in different housekeeping capacities
- Highly skilled in operating automatic cleaning equipment, vacuums, polishers, and buffers
- Well versed with advanced methods and products used in cleaning
- Effectively prioritize tasks and take directions
- Thorough understanding of safety precautions in all housekeeping services
- Positive attitude and a desire to work collaboratively
- Bilingual: English/Spanish
• Quality customer service
• Sweeping, scrubbing, and moping
• Trash disposal
• Carts maintenance
• Great attention to detail
• Furniture polishing
• Making beds and changing linens
• Safety and security policies
Buckner Villas, Austin, TX
2017 – Present
- Perform housekeeping, maintenance, and custodial tasks
- Dust and move furniture cautiously
- Maintain sanitation standards by emptying trash baskets and removing the trash
- Plunge blocked sinks, commodes, and drains
- Took special care for cleaning equipment, reducing repair costs by 5000$ per month
- Cleaned and serviced assigned areas proactively, maintaining 100% cleanliness standards
Holiday Inn, Austin, TX
2014 – 2017
- Maintained cleanliness and order of the facility
- Disposed of trash, waste, and other material
- Dusted furniture, fixtures, and window sills
- Cleaned washbasins, mirrors, commodes, tubs, and showers
- Reported any needed repairs to supervisor immediately
- Emptied trash containers
- Mopped floors of rooms and bathrooms on a daily basis
- Reduced 7000$ operations costs per week through efficient utilization of supplies
Associate’s Degree in Hospitality
ABC COLLEGE, Houston, TX 2009
- Solid communication
- Time management
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to perform physically demanding work
- Computer: MS Word and Excel
“I am committed to providing the best possible experience for guests and employees.”
Superior professional references available