Modern resume writing for house person positions seems daunting but, in reality, it is not as difficult as it looks.
All you need to do is to add your relevant traits and job-relevant information.
Unnecessarily long and story-like resumes are not effective and are seldom read till the end.
In fact, short and to-the-point resumes for the houseperson position are much preferred over the traditional and lengthy ones these days.
See also: Houseperson Cover Letter
The following Houseperson resume sample will help you write a resume that best highlights your experience, skills, and qualifications.
Houseperson Resume Example
John K. Anderson
Apt 151, Atlanta Avenue, Edmonton AB – S9R 6E9
Eager to contribute to the employer’s effort to provide outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
• 12+ years of extensive experience in housekeeping and janitorial arena.
• Exemplary customer service acumen with great attention to detail.
• Strong communication and organization skills.
• Good physical dexterity.
• Willing to perform hard work includes repeated standing, walking, bending, and kneeling.
PIER HOTEL – Houston, TX | 2006 – 2011
• Cleaned public areas using great attention to detail while adhering to standards.
• Sorted and delivered used towels and linen to the laundry facility.
• Offered excellent guest service and standards that reflected the Hotel’s core values.
• Developed dynamic working relationships with all other departments.
• Assisted room attendants with supply requirements such as linens, towels, and amenities.
• Maintained cleanliness of floor, storage areas, and housekeeping carts.
• Attended to all guest requests for delivery of housekeeping items in a appropriate and polite manner.
EMBASSY SUITES – Phoenix, AZ | 2005 – 2006
• Greeted guests and visirors in a gracious manner.
• Ensured cleanliness of designated areas including restrooms, banquet/meeting/conference rooms.
• Dusted and polished furniture and fixtures.
• Maintained the employer’s high standards of quality.
• Stocked linen closets with amenities and supplies.
• Emptied housekeeping carts,
High School Diploma
CITY PUBLIC SCHOOL, Phoenix, AZ – 2002
Exceptional professional references available.