A housekeeping job could be rewarding on various levels. If you enjoy keeping yourself busy and making people feel contented, this is a good job for you.
Housekeeper Resume Tips
• Highlight only your relevant qualifications, experience and skills.
• Concentrate on your skills in cleaning, organization, customer service and record keeping.
• Include a list of your accomplishments in experience section rather than just job description.
• If you have received any particular training in housekeeping, you must mention it in your resume.
• Correct grammar and spellings are extremely important. You may get help from your friend or family member to review your resume for errors before sending it.
• Choose a professional layout and format to make a housekeeper resume.
322 Park Lane | Houston, TX 52141 | (000) 989-6290 | s.anderson @ email . com
Continually maintaining the client’s standards of cleanliness.
• Over 6 years’ progressive experience in different housekeeping capacities
• Highly skilled in operating automatic cleaning equipment, vacuums, polishers and buffers
• Well versed with advanced methods and products used in cleaning
• Effectively prioritize tasks and take directions
• Thorough understanding of safety precautions in all housekeeping services
• Positive attitude and a desire to work collaboratively
• Bilingual: English/Spanish
CORE HOUSEKEEPING SKILLS
|• Quality customer service||• Great attention to detail|
|• Sweeping, scrubbing and moping||• Furniture polishing|
|• Trash disposal||• Making beds and changing linens|
|• Exhibit professionalism with clients||• Teamwork|
|• Housekeeping carts maintenance||• Safety and security policies compliance|
PROFESSIONAL HOUSEKEEPING EXPERIENCE
Housekeeper | Buckner Villas – Austin, TX | 2013 – Present
• Perform housekeeping, maintenance, and custodial tasks under the command of maintenance supervisor
• Clean and service assigned areas – maintain 100% cleanliness standards
• Take special care of cleaning equipment which reduced repair costs by 5000$ per month
• Reduce 7000$ operations costs per week through efficient utilization of supplies
• Dust and move furniture cautiously
• Maintain sanitation standards by emptying trash baskets and removing trash
• Plunge blocked sinks, commodes and drains
Housekeeping Maid | Holiday Inn, Austin, TX | 2011 – 2013
• Maintained cleanliness and order of facility
• Disposed of trash, waste and other material
• Dusted furniture, fixtures and window sills
• Cleaned wash basins, mirrors, commodes, tubs and showers
• Reported any needed repairs to supervisor immediately
• Emptied trash containers
• Moped floors in all residents’ rooms and bathrooms on daily basis
ABC COLLEGE, Houston, TX 2009
Associate’s Degree in Hospitality
• Solid communication and time management skills
• Flexible schedule
• Ability to perform physically demanding work
• Computer: MS Word and Excel
“I am committed to providing the best possible experience for guests and employees.”
Superior references available